Rambling & Hiking
The coach will always stop at each of these stops so there is no need to 'pre-book' your stop. If you are new to Ramsoc, look-out for fellow ramblers in walking gear already waiting at the stop! Please try to be on time for your pick-up as we are unable to wait for very long at each stop.
- 09:00 Beeston Bus Station- outside Tescos on Station Road
- 09:04 Broadgate Bus Stop - on Broadgate Road just off Salthouse Lane
- 09:07 Willoughby, Cavendish, Ancaster Halls - near phone box on road to West Entrance
- 09:09 Sports Centre Bus Stop
- 09:10 Sherwood Hall bus stop
- 09:11 Derby Hall bus stop
- 09:12 Lenton Hall bus stop
- 09:14 Cut Through Lane - Bus stop between Keighton Hill and Portland
- 09:15 East Drive Bus Stop
- 09:17 Dunkirk Bus Stop - Beeston Road, near pelican crossings and roundabout
- 09:19 Abbey Street - bus stop between The Johnsons Arms and The White Hart pubs
- 09:23 Lenton Boulevard – Bus stop just before Lenton Boulevard crosses Derby Road
- 09:25 Raleigh Park- Bus stop on Ilkeston Road, just before it crosses the railway bridge
- 09:28 Jubilee Campus Bus Stop - Outside The Exchange building, same place as the Hopper
- 09:31 Middleton Boulevard a. – Bus stop between the big round-about and Orston Drive
- 09:32 Middleton Boulevard b. – Bus stop between Charnock Ave. and Wollaton Hall Drive
- 09:35 East Drive (For admin. purposes - preferably not a pick-up point)
Sutton Bonnington: Unfortunately we are not able to do a pick-up from Sutton Bonnington, however the 09:00 hopper bus gets to East Drive at 09:25 so it’d be possible to meet us there for the 09:35 stop.
Map of Bus Route:
We normally return to Nottingham at around 6pm and go around the pick-up stops again to drop people off.
We also have a chocolate box that goes around on each bus journey, selling chocolate and cakes at discount prices, so you can stock up on snacks if you need to.
If you have any questions regarding a pick-up stop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/UoNRamsoc/ - Facebook
http://twitter.com/Ramsoc - Twitter
http://instagram.com/insta_ramsoc - Instagram
http://ramsoc.blogspot.co.uk/ - Our blog