A Message From the Students' Union
Due to the recent COVID19 Pandemic, we are currently focusing our efforts on supporting our students, staff and affiliated groups.
All applications up until the 23rd March 2020 will go through our affiliation process as usual, but please be aware that we are no longer accepting new applications at this time.
Updated 25/03/2020 by Tony Catt.
Start a New Society
Can’t find a sports club or society that caters to your interests? Why not start your own, all you need is a great idea and 25 other students at the University of Nottingham who are willing to support you in setting up the group.
Benefits of being a Society
- Access to room bookings
- Group bank account
- Access to core and development funding*
- SU service support (Dev Cos, Admin Team, Events Team and More!)
- Insurance for group events (be covered!)
- Publicity - access to portland screens, website for advertising
- Participation at welcome fair!
- Access to other groups and collaboration
- Cheaper Dominos (Most importantly).
Deadline for new applications: 20th March 2020
Staff and Officer Affiliation panel: 6th April 2020
*Please note that this is dependent on yearly avaliability.