Our society aims to unite like-minded individuals who are interested in the concept and practice of sustainability, sustainable living, and for those who want to simply get involved and make an individual difference.
Join our facebook page for updates: www.facebook.com/groups/470866969736772/
Membership for this year (2018/19) costs £3 and this provides reduced ticket prices to events such as our socials, reduced ticket prices for excursions, the opportunity to attend graduate talks and much more...
If you have any queries or require further information, do not hesitate to contact Megan: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Follow our Instagram Account -@Nottssustainability
Subscribe to our Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZGZ27lfpHQ7_qt4rY0aLw
??First Social at Crocus Cafe - 7th October (Sunday)
??VeggV Veggie potluck - 14th October (Sunday)
??Ba Sussoc Bar Crawl - 18th October (Thursday)
Guest speaker Lee from Foodprint - 23rd October (Tuesday)
Guest speaker Marine Conservation NGO Love the Oceans - 13th November (Tuesday)
Bake sale for Crocus Cafe with Vegsoc & Animal Rights - 15th November (Thursday)
We will also be holding monthly guest speakers, film nights and workshops. Keep an eye on this page and our facebook group for more info!
What do we do?
- Meals out in Nottingham (vegetarian/vegan)
- Host talks from guest speakers
- Film nights
- Careers events
- Volunteering in the local community
- Socials (nights out, pub quizzes, games nights, picnics)
- Residental trips
- We work with the uni and city council to improve sustainability on campus and in Nottingham
- Run campaigns to promote different aspects of sustainable living
- We help to organise Environmental and Social Justice week