The society aims to inform and regroup students who are interested in understanding or perusing an activity in the marketing industry.
- To create workshops in which members can partake in simulated situations in which they can apply and develop their marketing skills
- Create “Incubator” session, in which members can get support and advice on how better to market their project; with help from experienced 3rd parties when available
- Run social events and excursions in which to create a sense of community
- Organize outings to marketing relevant events or companies to give members a deeper insight of the industry
- Get speakers to come in and talk about their experiences and/or thought about the marketing industry.
- To give members the possibility of partaking in real marketing activity which could be outsourced to the society
The University of Nottingham Students' Union is a registered charity no. 1136986 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England no. 7229624.
UNU Services Ltd is a private limited company registered in England no. 02223522.