Economics & Finance Society
EconSoc Trip to Frankfurt
Total Cost £250
Second instalment (£85) and third instalment (£85) to be paid by 16th January.
Date: Saturday 23rd March 2013-Tuesday 26th March 2013 (the first weekend of the Easter holidays)
• Flights from Birmingham airport to Frankfurt
• 3 nights in United Hostel Frankfurt City Centre
• Transfers from Nottingham to Birmingham airport.
Visit to the ECB-We have managed to secure an exclusive talk for our members when we visit the ECB on ‘The monetary policy strategy of the ECB’.
• Main tower
• Trip to Siemens
• Guided tour of Frankfurt
• Heidelberg Castle
• Visit Deutsche Bank
• Visit to the Stock exchange
• Frankfurt trade fair
• Meals and nights out together.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to mix a fun, sociable experience with an informative and interesting trip!
For more information please contact email@example.com