The Research Library is an archive of studies carried out by the Students' Union; some of these studies are around specific issues (e.g. course costs), while some are more generically around the student experience.
Please use the navigation on the side to find the information relevant to you. If you cannot find the report you are looking for, please contact the Insight team below by using the contact forms on the left - a relevant person will reply to you contact you within 24 hours as possible.
The UoNSU Insight team presented 'Why introduce an Insight Team' to SU colleagues attending the NUS conference 'SU 2018'. The presentation details:
- The history behind the introduction of the UoNSU Insight Team
- The structure, roles, expertise and background of the team
- The work process of the team and how research is conducted, shared and embedded
- The difference the Insight team makes to SU work
- The UoNSU Insight strategy and challenges experienced
Please be aware, that this presentation was created for an external SU audience, and people within the team may have changed.
View our Insight into Action infographic