SU advice have a dedicated team of adviser specialised to support both undergraduates and postgraduates at the University in both academic and non academic matters. They may be able to help you directly or will be able to signpost you to the best place to seek support. 

Your school will also have a dedicated WELFARE OFFICER who again will be dedicated to support both undergraduate and postgraduate needs. If you are unsure who your officer is try asking your Tutor; supervisor; your closest student services or the SU advice team.

The University’s Student Services website has information about different health issues: 

Postgraduate Students' Network



Please log in to join this organisation.


Sorry, there are no events at this time


Postgraduate Officer
Su Postgraduate Officer