Your SU Officers are a friendly team of seven full-time and eight part-time Officers who’ve all been voted in by students like you.
And it’s their job to represent you, whether that’s fighting for your needs, being your voice or making the changes you want to see.
So now's your chance to say hello to your SU Officers for 2019/20:
- SU President: James Pheasey
- Sports Officer: Millie Doherty
- Equal Opportunities and Welfare Officer: Myles Smith-Thompson
- Activities Officer: Georgina Pittman
- Education Officer: Cassie Ulrich
- Postgraduate Officer: Abdi Ahmed
- Community Officer: Jacob Collier
- International Students’ Officer: Denis Lelin
- Disabled Students’ Officer: Beth Titchiner
- Mature Students’ Officer: Becca Craven
- Black and Minority Ethnic Students’ Officer: Omolade Osinaike and Bridget Mohammed
- Women*’s Officer: Delphine Avraam
- Environment and Social Justice Officer: Lee Taylor
- LGBT+ Officer: Sam Hawkins
They’re all keen to hear your suggestions for improving your SU and University experience, so make sure you pop into the office for a chat or drop them an email. You’ll find them on C Floor of the Portland Building, opposite the Get Involved Zone. And if you see them around campus, make sure you give them a wave and say hello!
The new team take up their positions on Friday 12 July, but before they get cracking, we just wanted to say a huge thank you to your current SU Officers. They’ve done an amazing job over the last year, and we’re really proud of everything they’ve achieved.