We are proud to announce that after a long period of collaboration and negotiation with the University, we have secured the following improvements to the Hopper Bus service:
- Brand new double decker buses on the Sutton Bonington, Jubilee and Royal Derby Hospital routes
- Reintroduction of Kegworth stops on a number of Sutton Bonington services
- Agreement for students to travel for free on the Medilink bus between QMC and City Hospital
- An improved hourly service between University Park and Royal Derby Hospital
The Sutton Bonington Guild and UNaD have been instrumental in campaigning for these improved services.
There are a number of other enhancements that will improve the experience of travelling on the Hopper Buses – and we can’t wait to tell you all about them!
- Ellie Mitchell, Community Officer