Date: Friday 18 October 2019
Time: 1pm - 10pm
Location: St Abbs, Scotland
St Abbs 2019
Stabbs is back! The annual welcome trek to the Scottish Boarders returns promising some more fantastic diving and great company for a fantastic weekend away!
As always for the first trip of the year we are heading to the Scottish Boarders to dive out of St Abbs Harbour.
We leave Nottingham on the 18th October for 2 days diving on the Saturday and Sunday.
The total cost of the weekend will be £165. Split into a £65 Deposit to secure your place and a £100 payment by the 4th October.
• Transport To and From Nottingham
• Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
• Meal Out Saturday Evening - Yes this will still be to the Indian despite my dislike of all things curry. Yes I will be having the Scampi & Chips again.
• 2 Shore Dives from St Abbs (Saturday)
• 2 Hardboat Dives (Sunday)
• Cylinders, Weights and all Fills
For those newer to the club that have not been to St Abbs, the diving there is fantastic and it is an all round specacular trip that is not to be missed.
There are 24 Spaces avaliable for diving, so get yours quick! Deposits go online at 10am on Sunday 8th September.