Date: Thursday 30 January 2020
Time: 8pm - 9am
UoN LawSoc goes to Paris! Full description available on Facebook:
Also nicknamed the 'City of Light'??, Paris is an elegant and culturally rich city. Everything about the capital revolves around elegance, from its world-famous landmarks and rich art history, to its fine dining and luxury fashion. Discover iconic pieces of art at the Musee du Louvre, enjoy a picnic at Luxembourg Gardens, or fall in love while looking out over the city's moonlit landscape on top of the Eiffel Tower. ????
Join the LawSoc Trip to Paris from the 30th of January to the 2nd of February for just a £50 deposit! The trip is £169 and includes return transportation including ferry and two nights accommodation in Paris.??
Deposit deadline - 21st of November. Limited places available.
Itinerary for LawSoc's Trip to Paris
- Leaving Nottingham on Thursday night
- Arrive at the hostel Friday morning upon which we will have free time to explore the city.
- We have arranged a bar night for the evening, keep a look out for this!
- Saturday Morning will be another time to stroll around the beautiful streets of Paris. Perhaps take a trip up the Eiffel Tower?
- A club night has been arranged for Saturday evening! ????(location tbc)
- Unfortunately, Sunday morning will be time when our fun in Paris has comes to an end! We will be heading back to Nottingham.
The locations of the bars are tbc.