Date: Friday 01 February 2019
Time: midnight - midnight
Art History Society invite you on a cultural adventure in sunny Madrid! Come join us for an end of exams treat to explore the city, get lost in the galleries and experience the nightlife with VIP access to one of the city's biggest clubs.
Come join us in Sunny Madrid!
We'll be flying to Madrid on Friday 1st February from Birmingham Airport. The cost of the trip is £49.50 + flights (details to follow - watch our facebook page and emails for updates!) The £49.50 each covers two nights in a city centre hostel including breakfast, a guided walking tour of the city, a bar crawl with drinks and free VIP entry to ICON club.
- Arrival in the afternoon and hostel check-in
- Visit to Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia
- Night out at ICON club
- Visit to Prado Museum
- 15:00 - Private guided tour through Madrid
- 19:30 - Dinner at Tapas Restaurant
- 22:00 - Included Pub Crawl through Madrid
- Departure from Madrid back to UK
If you are interested, please message the Society page on Facebook, or alternatively drop a message to our Social Sec, Isabella Hill.
Please log in to buy tickets.