Date: Saturday 28 March 2020
Time: 4pm - 8pm
Location: Keighton Auditorium, University Park Campus
#GETCONNECTED is brought to you by the Afro-Caribbean Societies of UON, and the BME Network.
The day presents the opportunity for young innovators to showcase their work in front of students, and a panel of accomplished professionals.
#GETCONNECTED is brought to you by the Afro-Caribbean Societies of UON, the Business Management & Leadership society, and the BME Network.
March 28th: 16:00 - 20:00; Keighton Auditorium, University Park Campus
- Discussion on the Social, Ethical and Economic Importance of Diversity in Modern Workplace by a Panel with:
- Brenda King MBE- Economic Advisor to the European Union, CEO ACDiversity
- Leslie Ayoola- Nottingham City Councillor, Co-Founder of B-Global
- Denis Treacy- CEO Culture Compass, Former President and Executive Officer PLADIS/Yildiz Holding
- Opportunity for young innovators and entrepreneurs to showcase their work in front of students, and a panel of accomplished professionals.
To Sign up for this event, go to the One Heritage SU Homepage, or you can go through this link: