Date: Tuesday 20 March 2018
Time: 5pm - 7pm
Location: Derby Hall
Derby Hall Sign Up Clinic
Nottingham Marrow will be taking over Derby Hall to sign students onto the Anthony Nolan Stem Cell register!
It takes 10 minutes, one swab and one form, pretty easy to be a hero right?
Donating your stem cells is simple and safe.
You could be a lifesaving match for someone with blood cancer.
It takes 10 minutes to sign up! One form and one swab - Pretty easy right?
How it works:
- Someone with blood cancer is in need of a stem cell transplant
- Anthony Nolan search the register to find them a close genetic match
- Their match is contacted and asked to donate their stem cells
- 90% of the time, this is a very similar process to donating blood
- That's it, your incredible deed is done!
The more people we have on the donor register, the more lives we can save. It’s as easy as it sounds. All you need to do is sign up.
So, fancy helping someone with a life threatening disease?
Fancy yourself a swanky free fridge magnet?
Then come along to our recruitment clinic!
If you have any questions we would love to chat to you about stem cell donation and Anthony Nolan's register, just send us a message on our Facebook page @NottinghamMarrow :)