Housing Advice

You are here: Home >


Housing Advice

For information about your housing rights in relation to Covid-19 Coronavirus, click here.

Househunting? Visit the Students' Union Advice Househunting page for house hunting hints and tips!

During your time at University you may experience a number of difficulties in relation to your accommodation. The Students’ Union Welfare Advisers are here to help.

They can advise on a range of issues including contractsdeposits and disrepair as well as many things in between. For more details of the types of areas the Welfare Advisers can help with please see the menu to the left of the page.

For further info on renting, see the government PDF booklet How To Rent. 

If you require further help, please contact Students' Union Advice. If you can't come in to see us for an appointment, you can email us at SUAdvice@nottingham.ac.uk or telephone on 0115 8468730 to make an appointment to speak to an Adviser.